Adventures Perdido River wants your time on the river to be safe and happy. We ask our guest to extend courtesy to others while on the river.
1. We ask you do not trespass on Private Property as you travel down the river.
2. Do not Litter. Place all trash in a litter bag and keep it in the canoe or tied to your tube until the end of the trip. We recycle cans and there is a dumpster for all other trash.
3. Please respect the areas that are designated for our RV sites.
4. If canoes, paddles or life vests are lost or damaged beyond the normal wear you May be asked to pay the repair costs or the cost of replacement.
5. Although we do our utmost to insure that you have a safe and fun time, everything here is at your own risk and dependent on Mother Nature.
6. Please no infants in our canoes, kayaks, or tubes. Please make arrangements for them to stay with an adult while you enjoy the river.
We would love to hear about your trip. Take photos and share them with us.
This website is under construction and some content may be added or deleted to help your experience be awesome.
I hope to add a FAQ section, please email me your questions.